Our Product delivers powerful Security Information and Event Management capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-deploy virtual appliance. It combines real-time log analysis, event correlation, and a groundbreaking approach to IT search for the purpose of delivering the visibility, security, and control you need to overcome everyday IT challenges.
Personal Recruiter:Derek Zoolander
Our Client is a New York career startup. It is a job marketplace for recent college graduates with a prominent mission of making it faster and easier for college students and recent graduates - to find jobs and internships, and for employers - to find early-career talents. The online "smart" platform uses data to match seekers with potential employers by showing to candidates only those positions they are qualified for, basing on the employer's requirements, which can include years of experience, languages spoken, or GPA for college students.
Our Team will work mainly with the Employer part of the system, which is aimed to help find, attract and match talented graduates and students with the career opportunities. The Product is currently being in the development phase and its aim is to extend existing functionality of the system and to advance user experience. We will work with the leading technologies, building backend and frontend solutions of the platform.
The process is set up according to SCRUM with 2 week-sprints, daily stand-ups, planning, and retrospective meetings.
The Team you will work in is an international team with developers, QA, BA and the Product Owner.
You will have to visit the Client and work onsite in New York during the fist two weeks of your employment.
- Django, Django ORM
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate with the Client
- English level - Intermediate Strong and above
- SCRUM work skills
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and time frames
- Ability to work independently with no supervision
- Ability to visit customer onsite (US visa is a plus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take an active part in solutions brainstorming
- Make technical decisions needed for the product's evolution
- Coordinate work with other team members
- Development, troubleshooting, bug fixing, unit tests writing
- Take part in code reviews
- Participate in project meetings
- Communicate with Client's stakeholders