Of Industrial Solutions
256.78 + 4.26
Loading color scheme
Our history begins back in 1998, when the first European office was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Company. The founder of the company, himself an immigrant from Germany, was instrumental in turning his Company towards international expansion from the very start. We owe more than our name, our logo and our first product to our founder. He embodied many of the key attitudes and values that form part and parcel of our corporate culture: pragmatism, flexibility, the willingness to learn, an open mind and respect for other people and cultures.
In 2009 the Co Name Group was acquired from Co Name, thereby creating one of the leading European companies. At the time of the acquisition, Co Name Group employed 20,000 staff and generated annual revenues of approximately EUR 2.4 billion. Co Name employed 26,500 staff, generating annual revenues of more than EUR 3 billion. The acquisition of Co Name and the beneficial partnership is the logical continuation of the company strategy. With a workforce of more than 48,000 employees, Co Name generated revenues of over EUR 5 billion during the year.
Continuous innovation and rapid transformation have been themes throughout our history, which the company traces to the 1998 with the installation of the first computer system for commercial use in the United States at General Electric’s Park facility. The company has built its solid reputation thanks to thorough employees selection. By the 2001, the company began offering a new breed of solutions to clients - solutions that aligned organizations' technologies, processes and people with their strategies.
It became the National Association of Investment Companies in 1941. In 1940, company members included 68 mutual funds and 43 closed-end funds, and assets for the fund industry totaled $2.1 billion. The Hayford instituted its first public information program in 1943, published its first annual statistical summary in 1958, and held its first General Membership Meeting in 1959. Unit investment trusts were welcomed as Institute members in 1985. In 2015, the company celebrated the 75th anniversary of its founding and of the key legislation that gave rise to the modern fund industry.
Throughout its history, the company has expanded its offerings and capitalized on evolving management trends and technologies to benefit its clients. The company pioneered systems integration and business integration; led the deployment of enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and electronic services; and has established itself as a leader in today's global marketplace. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, we collaborate with clients to help them in each and every requirement.
They did not change a bit. It was and still is a distinct desire to deliver complex, 360° investment consulting services, that would fill any gap in any business’ daily, monthly and yearly operations. With that in mind, we continue to implement our expertise to help hundreds of companies! The Hayford enjoys all guarantees and concessions provided by the national and foreign investment codes in the shareholder countries. In particular, its assets are granted full mobility and freedom of expatriation and are immune against nationalization and expropriation.